Cricket World Cup 2011- Indian Famous Model Poonam Pandey to support India by going excited

Mumbai- The whole nation is gripped by the Cricket World Cup fever. 



So, the glamour world is. Indian Famous model Poonam Pandey has decided to go glamour stills in front of the entire stadium if India wins the World Cup.

Poonam declared “I am a cricket fanatic and I am a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team.”

When asked if she is doing it for advertising she stated “Absolutely not. I am confident of my body and I’m doing this to excite our boys to play better.”

With this she will track the footsteps of lingerie models Luciana Salazar of Argentina and Larissa Riquelme of Paraguay, who have vowed to strip themselves if their favorite team wins the Fifa World Cup.

Poonam is ready to go glamour in face of the cricketers in their dressing room. If law and the Board of Control for Cricket in India allow then Poonam has no qualm of undressing herself in the stadium.

Poonam has also opened a page for her fans on Facebook to cheer the men in blue.

Comments