ICC Cricket World Cup 2015: Pakistan Cricket Board unhappy with Mohammad Hafeez’s comments

Mohammad Hafeez’
Mohammad Hafeez’
Karachi 2015:  The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is really not happy with the comments made by experienced all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez regarding ICC World Cup 2015 but he has decided to ignore the issue because of the 50 over match.
He said, “We just don’t understand what these players really want. Mohammad Hafeez knows very clearly what is written in his medical report yet he went and made some unwarranted comments to the pak media".

He said, medical reports on Hafeez had stated clearly that he required atleast three weeks to recover from his body injury and that there was no guarantee he would remain 100 percent fit in the World Cup 2015.

“After that he has claimed he would have been fit in 10 to 12 days. This is Rubbish. We are ignoring this matter but we will have a little quiet word with him because of the World Cup and we don’t want any unnecessary controversies,” the official media said.

I got injured on February 3 2015 while our match against India is on February 15, so I would have regained my fitness soon. But the touring management called me and told me that they have asked for my replacement for me,” Hafeez said.

Comments